Search This Blog

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Bread for the Journey

It is the last Sunday of the year and it's almost time to ring in the new year..
None of us knows what our future holds but if we put our trust in God we know that we will not go alone..God will be with us each step of our journey. It's also the time of year when people make new year's resolutions. I checked an online dictionary and it gave me this definition of a new year's resolution..'a promise that you make to yourself to start doing something good or stop doing something bad on the first day of the year'.
Philipians 3: 13,14
"No dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead.
I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Jesus Christ, is calling us." (NLT)

I wish you all a hope and peace filled New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment