Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

the cookbook winner is. . .



Yesterday  the grands were over for brunch.
I had spent several hours. . .yes. .several hours cutting apart comments on Saturday and now I needed an impartial comment selector to pick the winner of our cookbook.
Kanneloni Macaroni. . .
mixed them all up. .


turned her face in order to remain impartial. . .
rolled up her sleeves to keep from hiding any stray comments in there. .


and picked. . .
Ang Nickel.

Congratulations Ang. . .
we are delighted to have you as the first winner of our book.
Your prize is still in the making and will be sent to you Spring 2011.
The rest of you ..  can preorder from Herald Press here. . get 20% off  and free shipping..



Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words.
We appreciate each comment.
As I folded them.  .
I read each one and wished I could give you each a book.

I peeked to see what Anneliese has posted for tomorrow.
It's a mystery dessert. .
Do come and see.

All for now. .
with love,
Lovella

No comments:

Post a Comment