Search This Blog

Friday, June 5, 2009

Potato stacks

When I make Mashed Potatoes I often make enough for leftovers if I know I am having company within a few days. This may sound odd. .. .but in a busy home it saves so much time.


Company Potatoes

  • 1 - 2 cups of leftover mashed potatoes per person
  • Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese
  • Babybell Cheese
  1. Prepare a serving dish by giving it a spritz of cooking spray.
  2. Allow mashed potatoes to soften enough to stir in cream cheese.
  3. Stir in 1 ounce of cream cheese per person.
  4. Using a 1/4 cup ice cream scoop, put scoops of potato in pan .. . I allow 2 stacks per person.
  5. Press in a 1/4 piece of Babybell Gouda cheese.
  6. Scoop one more mashed potato on top.
  7. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil.
  8. Bake until heated through. . . .about 30 minutes at 350 F.

No comments:

Post a Comment