Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispee Squares

A few weeks ago I ran to the store before the wee ones were coming for a Grammie day. I wanted to make some rice krispee squares with them for a treat. When I got home I realized I had purchased the rice krispees that have a "touch of cocoa" on them. I made the regular recipe but added peanut butter. . .and they loved it. . .and so did we.

  • 1/4 cup butter
  • marshmallows. . .a 250 gram bag or 40 regular sized
  • 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
  • 6 cups cocoa rice krispees
  1. Take a large pot and use the butter to grease the sides a bit.
  2. Add the peanut butter and marshmallows and heat on medium heat until everything is melted.
  3. Add the rice krispees and stir well.
  4. Dump it all into a greased 9 X 13 pan.
  5. Allow to cool and then cut into squares.
  6. Invite your favorite kiddies over and have a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment