Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Warm Welcome


I enjoy having guests, and I thought you might like a little change from the regular recipe of the day. I'm sure many of you have had house guests or been house guests this summer.
I've been getting ready for my guests for the past few weeks. Usually when I have guests I not only get my house ready, but I also meal plan, but not this time. My guests will be staying with us for 3 nights, but will not be eating any meals here. They may sit at my island in the mornings with a cup of coffee before we head out each morning, and we may sip on a cup of tea before we turn in each night.

The front bedroom is ready for one of my dear friends.


....and the back bedroom for the other.
Girls like fresh flowers, clean linens and little treat bags
....so that is what they will find.

When family or friends come to stay I want them to feel comfortable and at home.
My friends are arriving shortly. Why don't you stop by tomorrow to meet them and see what we are up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment