Search This Blog

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bread for the Journey


As for God, his way is perfect. Psalm 18:30

This road has been travelled many times...
We can see far ahead that there is a sign.
Sign posts keep me on the right road, and as we navigate,
I love to always know what's around the next bend.
But many times the plans of life have been blocked by obstacles.
And we have no way of seeing around the next corner.
It could even be that sorrow has clouded our sky.
I hear my self saying..."I don't know which way to turn."

Scripture teaches us that not only is God's way perfect,
but He makes our way perfect.
This can be difficult to understand at times.
Again, it's a process of yielding our selves daily to God.
As we yield ourselves to Him, he can complete the perfect way.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,
saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. Isaiah 55:8-9.

No comments:

Post a Comment