Search This Blog

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Bread for the Journey

All the earth shall worship thee, and shall sing unto thee;
They shall sing to thy name.
Psalm 66:4

While travelling in Europe, I was always fascinated by the small quaint churches in the Alps. Steeples and churches could be found around every corner. I stumbled upon this church, and found these words written on the front door.

Alles Land Bete Dich an und Lobsinge Dir. Ps. 66:4

So many churches unfortunately looked abandoned. The beauty that surrounds us, is one significant piece of evidence that keeps us tuned in with God. Because of Jesus death on the cross, all believers today have personal access to God's presence everywhere and any time.
It's wonderful to know...that I do not need to physically go to church to worship. I know I can worship him alone in my heart. But how much more wonderful when I can worship with others.
I hope you can all find a place to worship with other believers.

No comments:

Post a Comment