Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Bread for the Journey

I was reminded again this week of the vast love of God.
To realize that God infinitely cares for each detail of my life is so profound I can only praise and thank him for his never ending quest to be my friend.

O Lord you have searched me and you know me.
You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
Before a word is on my tongue
you know it completely O Lord.
You hem me in - behind and before;
you have laid your hand upon me.
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.
Psalm 139: 1-6
NIV translation

As I walked through the field of wild lupins,
I thought about how God "hugs me".
 I have seen how God is faithful to meet me at my point of need.
He truly does care for each person.
He understands hurts. .
he sees hearts . .
and he loves us still.

What a wonderful Saviour.

All for now. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment