Search This Blog

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Let My Life Song Sing to You!


Over the past months, I've been challenged more and more about living a life well lived.
Opportunities come and go...at work, in my home, on my travels, with my acquaintances.
How do I reflect life in my ordinary world, with boldness and confidence?
How do others see me? Am I living my life well?



In 2 Timothy 4: 6-8 Paul talks about his departure from the earth.
Then he goes on to say: "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness...."
What defines you are?
Who do you live for?
How do you live?
What is the outcome?

Following Jesus is not a spectator sport, it's an active work of daily discipline, looking to Jesus as the author and finisher of our race, walking uprightly, serving him. It's not all about winning the race, as much as it is about finishing the race...with faithful completion.
It is my prayer that I too, will be known as a person running the race with purpose and vision, rather than being caught up with religiosity, and that my words and actions reflect that He is the risen Lord.

As we prepare for the Easter season, my prayer is that he will be formed in me.

"Let My Life Song Sing to You."

No comments:

Post a Comment