Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mennonite Girls Can


The Books are being packed up at the warehouse and your orders should be in the mail in the next few days! 
Thank you Mennonite Publishing House!

To celebrate . .. .we'll be doing a random draw for a book today!
Tell us what you love about our blog and maybe even who you plan to give a book to.
Alright. . .scroll down to see Anneliese's beautiful Lavendar Cupcakes.


And the winner is.  .
The winner is Sharina. . .and here is her comment.  .  Please email me with your address and we'll have a book sent out from the warehouse. . .lickety split.
So excited that your book is here! I would love a copy! This blog has been wonderful for this newlywed couple! A friend sent me the link as part of a wedding gift, and it has filled our table (and tummies!) many a time this past year! The best part was attempting a cabbage roll recipe and actually succeeding! I then told my husband that I had conquered the world. :D Thank you for inspiring us with yummy looking food and step-by-step, fail-proof directions!
Sharina

No comments:

Post a Comment