Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Lemon Pepper Salmon

Harv just came home from his annual fishing trip to Shearwater Lodge in Bella Bella and I now have 50 ibs. of salmon in the freezer. We made this salmon dish last night at my sister's place but I didn't have my camera. So you get a picture of the fish freshly caught instead!
I'll just list the ingredients as the amounts will vary for the amount of salmon you are cooking.
salmon fillets - We had Coho but any other variety is fine too

mayonaise - enough to cover the top of the salmon fillet
Lemon pepper - about 1 Tbsp to about 1/2 cup mayo or to taste
Dill - 1/2 tsp. to 1/2 cup mayo

Place salmon skin side down on a foil lined baking sheet or foil pan.
Mix mayonnaise with the seasoning and spread over the top of the salmon pieces.
Bake or BBQ for 20- 25 minutes - test it with a fork at 15 or 20 minutes - if it begins to flake it is done. Do not overcook or it will be dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment