Search This Blog

Friday, June 6, 2008

What is a Mennonite Recipe Blog?

Welcome here.
I have invited some girls to come along side of me to treat the world to the best recipes we have. Some of the recipes will have a Mennonite origin and others will be the best of what we all enjoy.
I will be the administrator to this blog .. .but not the only author.
If you have been invited to co author with me . .
you will be able to post your recipes and pictures whenever it works best for you.
The only rule I have is that it is honouring to our families.
We have learned to cook because we enjoy the gift of hospitality.
Many of us started to bake when we were still young and allowed to help in the kitchen.
Our kitchens are where people love to be. . .
the aromas that come from our kitchens are fabulous.
As you post recipes on this blog. . may you be blessed.
I pray that this will be a blessing to others.
When God lays an idea on my heart. .
I don't ask why. .
I strive to obey. .
and that is why this blog is started today.
All the contributors to this blog share my values and love of cooking. .
If you feel you have the gift of hospitality .. .
and enjoy Mennonite cooking. . and then some. .
email me and perhaps you too can join the Mennonite girls can cook blog.
Be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment