Search This Blog

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Corinne's Decadent Chocolate Brownies


This is a recipe that I have posted on my What Matters Most blog. . .
My friend Corinne had sent me the recipe and it works out beautifully in tiny muffin tins. Brownie bites are perfect for picnics. . .
I thought since I was pulling the recipe up to bake today again .. I may as well transfer it over here so I could print it up.

3/4 cup butter. . .melted
1/2 cup cocoa
2 cups brown sugar
2 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup flour
Stir the cocoa into the melted butter
Stir the brown sugar in the the butter/cocoa
Stir in the beaten eggs
Stir in the vanilla
Stir in the flour
Spread into a well greased pan 9 X 13 .. (I was a little light with my Pam and it stuck a bit)
Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. In muffin tins. . .I watch carefully to see that they have puffed. . and then they are nearly done.

No comments:

Post a Comment