Search This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Napoleon Torte'



Do any of you recognize this?
I have noticed the Napoleon Torte Recipe on the side link.
But have any of you made this same recipe in the cookie sheet?

This has been an all time favorite for many years in my family.
My Grandmother made this for many special occasions.
We could never get enough.
Now my kids are asking for it.

I know my Mennonite friends in Calgary also make this recipe.
That's where I took the snapshot.

What I'm really looking for;
Is there someone who would show me
step by step how to make this cake?

I know that it needs perfection all around.
The pudding has be just the right consistency.
The crusts have to be just the right thickness.
I know that it's a whole day effort.

Let me know if anyone is ever making this.
Maybe I could stop by and watch.

I'm hoping that I'm not stepping out of line by asking.
But who else would know, but my Menno friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment