Search This Blog

Monday, July 14, 2008

Rainbow Pasta Salad

This recipe is posted for Vange, who reminded of this recipe
recently. Over the years I’ve changed it up a bit, sometimes
making it more of a Greek Pasta Salad by adding feta cheese
and using Greek Dressing, or mixing it with a sundried tomato
dressing. I hadn’t made the original recipe for a long time and
found out it was actually still good! I’m sorry I can’t for sure
remember any more where I got this recipe from.

Ingredients:
3 – 4 cups vegetable pasta
2 chopped tomatoes
1/4 cup cucumber, sliced
1 cup broccoli, chopped
1/2 green pepper, chopped
2 Tbsp chopped green onion

Dressing:
½ cup sugar
1/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup ketchup
¼ cup vinegar
1 tsp salt
1 tsp paprika

Cook pasta according to instructions on package. Do not over-cook.
Cool. Mix dressing ingredients and then mix with pasta and vegetables.
Refrigerate and serve cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment